Ang Falk and Christy Chan recently made the icy trek to Edmonton to participate in the annual Vineyard Prayer Summit and Worship Symposiums. These are some of Ang’s reflections:
I enjoyed the Summit thoroughly. It was the first time for me to travel without my boys, or be away from them for longer than 3 days. I found getting ready, scheduling boys school pick up and drop offs, and events etc. took A LOT more work than I had anticipated. By the time Christy and I pulled away on the Wednesday morning I was exhausted. Excited, but exhausted.
- Abandonment to God – be a People of His presence
- Blessed by the dancers, the joy, the exuberance. Had thoughts of the throne room filled with dancers.
- Beauty of Rik Berry’s paintings. Woman-Vine and the branches John 15
- Creativity all around Freedom
- Intercession. Sweet incense of intercession. Prayer bowls being filled.
- Blessed by the number of men present at the summit.
- Blessed by the trumpet player, a man wondering around during worship and prayer playing his trumpet. It was beautiful.
- Felt like a family gathering. A coming together. Being woven together in prayer and spirit.
- Felt connected to our roots. Vineyard roots.